Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Facebook Facebook

Ms Speedy Legal Document Service

Phone Icon (813) 369-3639  
Cart Cart

Establish Or Modify Parental Responsibility, Visitation Or Parenting Plan/ Timesharing Schedule And Other Relief

Here are some document services that we offer for custody issues:

This form may be used when you are asking the court to change the current parental responsibility, visitation, and/or Parenting Plan/Timesharing schedule.


Verified Service For Temporary Injunction To Prevent Removal Of Minor Child(Ren) And/Or Denial Of Passport Services

This form may be used when If you want the court to enter an order that your minor child(ren) is (are) not to be removed from the State of Florida while a case involving parenting or Timesharing is pending, that passport services for the minor child(ren) be prohibited, and/or that existing passports be turned over to you.

Emergency Verified Service For Child Pick-Up Order

This form may be used when If you would like to request that the court enter an order directing the sheriff or other law enforcement officer to take a minor child(ren) from the person who currently has physical possession of the child(ren) and deliver the child(ren) to your physical custody or possession.

Appointment Of Guardian Ad Litem

This form may be used when If either party in a family law case involving parenting, timesharing, or paternity of a minor child(ren) to request that the judge appoint a guardian ad litem to represent the best interests of the minor child(ren). If you feel that your child(ren) needs someone other than you to ensure that both the judicial system and the other party(ies) act(s) in the best interests of the child(ren). A guardian ad litem may be a volunteer who has been trained and certified by the State of Florida Guardian ad Litem Program or an attorney who is a member in good standing with The Florida Bar.

Agreement For Relocation With Minor Child(Ren)

This form may be used if the parents and every other person entitled to access to, visitation, or Timesharing with the minor child(ren) are in agreement and are asking the court to permit the relocation of the child(ren)'s principal residence.

Civil Contempt And/Or Return Of Child(Ren)

This form may be used if you want the court to enforce a prior court order, final judgment, or to request the return of a child(ren) who has been relocated in violation of Section 61.13001, Florida Statutes.

Temporary Custody By Extended Family

If an extended family member wants to obtain temporary custody of a child or children pursuant to Chapter 751, Florida Statutes.


This form may be used when you are asking the court to order for an order of scientific testing to determine if a child is your biological child.

Buy Your Documents Now